I. BASIC PROVISION
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as „terms and conditions“) are released according to the § 1751 and the following law no. 89/2012 Coll., civil code (hereinafter referred to as the „Civil Code“)
- Company: Take One s.r.o.
- ID: 29042968
- VAT: CZ29042968
- Headquarter: Kubelikova 1224/42, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
- Registered with the Commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file no. 162279
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 773 990 507
(hereinafter referred to as the „Seller“)
2. These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and buyer as an individiual, which concludes a purchase contract outside its business activity (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") through a web interface located on a website available at www.czechbox.shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store").
3. The provisions of the business conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions and the purchase contract are concluded in English language.
II. INFORMATION ON GOODS AND PRICES
1. Information abou the goods, including the prices of individual goods and their main properties are given for individual goods in the online store catalog. The prices of the goods are stated including VAT (value added tax), all related fees and costs for the return of the goods, if the goods cannot, by their nature, be returned by the usual postal route. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions.
2. All presentation of goods placed in the online store catalog is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
3. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods is published in the online store.
4. Any discounts on the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller agrees otherwise with the buyer.
III. ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls), shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
2. The buyer orders the goods in the following ways:
- through his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online store,
- by filling in the order form without registration.
3. When placing an order, the buyer chooses the goods, the number of pieces of goods, the method of payment and delivery.
4. Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he entered in the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the button Finish Order. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The condition for the validity of the order is the completion of all mandatory information in the order form and confirmation from the buyer that he has read these terms and conditions.
5. Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is automatic and is not considered a contract. Attached to the confirmation are the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded only after the acceptance of the order by the seller. Notice of receipt of the order is delivered to the buyer's email address. Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is considered as the conclusion of the contract. Attached to the confirmation are the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller to the email address of the buyer.
6. In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met by the seller, he will send the amended offer to the buyer's email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded by the buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the seller to his email address specified in these terms and conditions.
7. All orders accepted by the seller are binding. The buyer can cancel the order until the buyer receives a notification of receipt of the order by the seller. The buyer can cancel the order by phone to the phone number or email of the seller specified in these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when stating the price of goods in the online store or during ordering, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer for this obviously incorrect price, even if the buyer was sent an automatic confirmation of receipt. under these terms and conditions. The seller informs the buyer of the error without undue delay and sends the amended offer to the buyer to his email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded by a confirmation of acceptance by the buyer to the email address of the seller.
IV. CUSTOMER's ACCOUNT
1. Based on the buyer's registration made in the online store, the buyer can access his customer account. The buyer can order goods from his customer account. The buyer can also order goods without registration.
2. When registering in the customer's account and when ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to state all data correctly and truthfully. The buyer is obliged to update the data specified in the user account in the event of any change. The data provided by the buyer in the customer account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
3. Access to the customer's account is secured by a username and password. The buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his customer account. The seller is not responsible for any misuse of the customer account by third parties.
4. The buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the customer account to third parties.
5. The seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer no longer uses his user account, or if the buyer violates its obligations under the purchase agreement or these terms and conditions.
6. The buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available around the clock, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of hardware and software equipment of the seller, or. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
V. PAYMENT TERMS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase agreement, the buyer may pay in the following ways:
- cashless payment card
- cashless transfer to the seller's account through the payment gateway Shoptet Pay. The service provider, Shoptet Pay., is a licensed Payment Institution under the supervision of the Czech National Bank. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secured and all information is encrypted.
More information about the payment gateway of Shoptet Pay can be found here (text in Czech language).
Credit card payment:
The fastest way to pay online. In the Shoptet Pay payment gateway interface, enter the card number, validity date and CVC code - three numbers, which you will find in the signature strip on the back of the card. Everything is secured by the 3D Secure standard, so you will probably be asked to enter a numeric code, which you will receive by SMS from your bank.
Payment by bank transfer:
Immediate payment via internet banking. The Shoptet Pay payment gateway redirects you to your internet banking, where you log in as usual and confirm the already prepared payment order. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to the store. Payment is confirmed immediately, we will continue to execute the order without delay.
Contact information for Shoptet Pay for any complaints or questions about payments:
Phone: +420 733 157 700
Your payment information is processed securely. We never store credit card numbers and we do not have access to this information.
2. Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to reimburse the seller for the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise below, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
3. In the case of payment through the payment gateway, the buyer follows the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider.
4. In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's bank account..
5. The seller does not require any advance payment or other similar payment from the buyer. Payment of the purchase price before sending the goods is not a deposit..
6. The goods are delivered to the buyer to the address specified by the buyer specified in the order using the selected shipping company (PPL, DHL, Zásilkovna etc.).
7. The costs of delivery of goods, depending on the method of dispatch and receipt of goods, are specified in the buyer's order and in the order confirmation by the seller. In the event that the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
8. If, according to the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in another way than specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another method of delivery.
9. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier.
10. The seller will issue a tax document - invoice to the buyer. The tax document is sent to the buyer's email address. The tax document is attached to the delivered goods.
11. The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but first by taking over the goods. Liability for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to the buyer at the time of receipt of the goods or the moment when the buyer was obliged to take over the goods, but did not do so in violation of the purchase contract.
VI. WITHDRAWN FROM THE CONTRACT
1. A buyer who has concluded a purchase contract outside his business as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
2. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract is 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods
3. Among other things, the buyer cannot withdraw from the purchase contract:
- provision of services, if they were fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract and the seller informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- on the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market independently of the will of the seller and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
- on the delivery of goods that have been modified according to the wishes of the buyer or for his person,
- the supply of perishable goods, as well as goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- delivery of goods in a closed package, which the buyer removed from the package and for hygienic reasons it is not possible to return,
- delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- delivery of digital content, if it was not delivered on a tangible medium and was delivered with the prior express consent of the buyer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the seller informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract
4. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must send a statement of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
5. To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample withdrawal form provided by the seller. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will be sent by the buyer to the email or delivery address of the seller specified in these terms and conditions. The seller will immediately confirm to the buyer the receipt of the form.
6. The buyer who has withdrawn from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. The buyer bears the costs associated with the return of goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned due to their nature by regular mail.
7. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller will return to him immediately, but no later than 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract, all funds, including delivery costs, which he received from him, in the same way. The seller will return the received funds to the buyer in another way only if the buyer agrees and if he does not incur additional costs.
8. If the buyer has chosen other than the cheapest method of delivery of goods offered by the seller, the seller will reimburse the buyer the cost of delivery of goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of goods.
9. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer hands over the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
10. The buyer must return the goods to the seller undamaged, unworn and uncontaminated and, if possible, in the original packaging. The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage to the goods against the buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
11. The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of goods has interrupted the production or import of goods. The seller shall immediately inform the buyer via the email address specified in the order and return within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the purchase contract all funds, including delivery costs received from him under the contract, in the same way or in the manner specified by the buyer.
1. The Contracting Parties may deliver all written correspondence to each other by electronic mail.
2. The buyer delivers correspondence to the seller to the email address specified in these terms and conditions. The seller delivers correspondence to the buyer to the email address specified in his customer account or in the order.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA
1. All information you provide in our cooperation is confidential and we will treat it as such. Unless you give us written permission to do so, we will not use your data for any purpose other than for the purpose of performance under the contract, except for the email address to which commercial communications may be sent, as this is permitted by law unless you refuse. These communications may only concern similar or related goods and may be unsubscribed at any time in a simple manner (by sending a letter, email or by clicking on a link in the commercial communication). The email address will be kept for this purpose for a period of 3 years from the conclusion of the last contract between the parties.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All agreements between the seller and the buyer with the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the consumer's rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
2. In relation to the buyer, the seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in the sense of the provisions of § 1826 par. 1 let. e) of the Civil Code..
3. All rights to the seller's website, in particular the copyright to the content, including page layout, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part thereof without the consent of the seller.
4. The seller is not responsible for errors caused by third party interventions in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and may not perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the online store and use the online store, or its parts or software in such a way that would be contrary to its purpose or purpose.
5. The buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change of circumstances in the sense of § 1765 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code.
6. The purchase contract, including business conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
7. The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions take effect from February 25, 2021.