I. BASIC PROVISION
1. Personal data administrator according to the article no. 4 , item 7 of regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the: „GDPR”) is the company Take One s.r.o. IČ 29042968, VAT: CZ29042968, headquarter in Kubelíkova 1224/42, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the : „administrator“).
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
- Company: Take One s.r.o.
- Address: Kubelíkova 1224/42, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420 773 990 507
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person, who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, for example the name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administratod did not point a data protection officer:
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that the administator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASONS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) according Article 6 , paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No.480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required, which is necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator ,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing..
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no longer than 5 years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. RECIPIENS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The recipents of personal data are persons:
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract
- providing e-commerce operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-commerce operation
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator has no intention to transfer any personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR ,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction on processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III. of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
1. The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By sending the order from the online order form you confirm that you are familiar with with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect from February 25, 2021.